Kelly Lane contruction
- The first phase of the project will begin on the east end of Kelly Lane from Weiss Lane to Moorlynch Avenue, Pflugerville Assistant City Manager Trey Fletcher said.
- He said the construction was timed to coincide with when school is out of session.
- The second phase of the project—widening Kelly Lane between Murchison Ridge and Falcon Pointe Boulevard—will likely begin spring 2013, Fletcher said. The second phase is scheduled to take about a year.
- Some sections of the road, primarily the west side, will also get updated drainage systems. Additionally, a middle section of Kelly Lane, from Falcon Pointe Boulevard to Moorlynch Avenue, will also be improved in conjunction with the west end project.
- Ultimately, Fletcher said, all of the Kelly Lane corridor will be widened or improved by early to mid-2014.
If you can’t take Kelly Lane east to the church, you can choose one of these alternates: